Hire Terms & Conditions
By hiring with Elephluff and paying your bond, you are agreeing to:
- Inform us of any damaged or lost items as soon as possible
- Wash, dry and care for the nappies as per our washing instructions found here.
Returning hire items
- All hires (pick ‘n’ mix and bundles) within Gisborne will be collected free of charge or can be dropped off locally, this return option will be noted when you receive the hire items.
- Hires outside of the Gisborne area are your responsibility to return or a return courier label and pick up can be booked through us here.
- Hires must be received no later than 3 days after their return due date. We reserve the right to charge $10 per day for absent items until they are returned.
Returned hire items
- All hire items must be clean and dry before being returned
- Your bond will be refunded upon return of your items in acceptable condition
- Acceptable conditions are:
- No damage
- Stain free (minor poop stains are okay but not expected)
- No stinks
- Clean & fully dry
- All items accounted for
- If returned items do not meet these acceptable conditions your bond will be used to cover replacement or repair of those effected or omitted. If your bond is not enough to cover this or you have used your bond for purchasing other items, you will be sent an invoice for payment within 7-days.
- Bundles are a cost effective way of hiring, to keep costs down you cannot specify brands and styles, we intend to supply from all brands and styles currently available in our store.
- We cannot take requests for specific prints and colours, please use the drop-down list in the cart to select an option.
- Nappies will either be brand new or in excellent condition and sanitised.
- We will do our best to accommodate your date required and take into account the age and weight information entered in the cart. If we cannot deliver in time or do not have the most suitable nappies available we will be in contact before the bundle is sent and the hire period commences.
- We will do our best to fulfil your bundle as per your selection, if there are any changes we will contact you to discuss before the bundle is sent and the hire period commences.
- Bond for ‘pick ‘n ‘mix’ hire (single) items is equal to the hire charge of each item and is added automatically in the cart.
- Bond for bundles is set at $50 and will be added when you select it in cart.
- Bond must be paid for items to be sent.
- You can use your bond to purchase items you have hired or new nappies from our store.
- If returned items do not meet our acceptable conditions your bond will be used to cover replacement or repair of those effected or omitted. If your bond is not enough to cover this or you have used your bond for purchasing other items, you will be sent an invoice for payment within 7-days.
- We will fully refund your hire if there is a loss of pregnancy or baby.
- If you change your mind before the hire items are packed we will refund you and retain $10 for administration and processing costs.
- If you have received your hire items and no longer wish to use them we are unable to offer a refund due to the items being compromised. However please email as soon as possible if this is the case and we will endeavour to offer you a partial refund upon the prompt return of your items.
These terms and conditions are subject to change, please contact us if you have any questions.